Crypto Currency Storage & WalletsCanadian Bitcoins does NOT hold/store your crypto coins for you.
When you purchase from us, you must provide a wallet address for us to send the crypto coins to.
Canadian Bitcoins does NOT specifically recommend any wallet.
It's up to you to choose the best wallet to suit your needs. There are mobile wallets, computer wallets, web based wallets, paper wallets, hardware wallets and more. Every crypto-currency needs its own wallet address in order to receive that specific currency. (ie, you cannot send ETH to a BTC wallet address). Some wallet apps do support multiple currencies. The best place to start in selecting your wallet depends on the currency you are looking to purchase. Here's a few starting points that might help.
- Bitcoin: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
- Bitcoin Cash: https://bitcoincash.org
- Litecoin: https://litecoin.org
- Ethereum: https://ethereum.org
- Ethereum Classic: https://ethereumclassic.github.io
- Dash: https://dash.org